Subscribe2 provides a comprehensive subscription management and email notification system for WordPress blogs that sends email notifications to a list of subscribers when you publish new content to your blog.
Email Notifications can be sent on a per-post basis or periodically in a Digest email. Additionally, certain categories can be excluded from inclusion in the notification and posts can be excluded on an individual basis by setting a custom field.
The plugin also handles subscription requests allowing users to publicly subscribe (Public Subscribers) by submitting their email address in an easy to use form or to register with your blog (Registered Users) which enables greater flexibility over the email content for per-post notifications for the subscriber. Admins are given control over the presentation of the email notifications, can bulk manage subscriptions for users and manually send email notices to subscribers.
The format of the email can also be customised for per-post notifications, subscribe2 can generate emails for each of the following formats:
- plaintext excerpt
- plaintext full post (Registered Users only)
- HTML excerpt (Registered Users only)
- HTML full post (Registered Users only)
If you want to send full content HTML emails to Public Subscribers too then upgrade to Subscribe2 HTML.
- The Posts->Mail Subscribers admin page generated by the plugin.
- The Tools->Subscribers admin page generated by the plugin.
- The Users->Subscriptions admin page generated by the plugin.
- The Options->Subscribe2 admin page generated by the